Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert mini problem need help

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
whats even more annoying about text speak is when they change the spelling of the word yet dont actually shorten it, such as knot and reed lol, making words longer takes more effort, not lazy, highly stupid.

Ry cooper

Nov 7, 2013
Firstly sorry for my text grammer not as bad as other people on here but hayhum.
Iv managed to get 5min with the gun iv brought a new battery and still wouldnt turn on however i removed the battery cover and pressed agenst the board (towards the button) and then pressed the button and it turned on. To me its the button would you guys agree?? Thanks for all the advice guys :)

Reactions: cheyenne

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Yep button. Make sure the board is tight up against the body so the button protrudes likes it does when you put pressure on the board. Battery should be pretty snug against the board it puts pressure against it.

Ry cooper

Nov 7, 2013
Morning guys got one of my minis working thanks for the advice. However guys i need help again just attached the air bottle to the other mini turned it on and the gas just passed threw at high speed 2000psi in under 10seconds anyone out there know what the problem is?? (Hope its a cheap fix :D)