The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini problems.....

Sykojsy

Back on it again......
May 5, 2005
Jersey, CI
www.freewebs.com
Hi all,
I bought a Mini off the forums last year but due to ill health I wasn't about to get to air it up till about 6-7 months after getting it.
Now, the problem is as soon as I screw the bottle in the air comes out the breach....quite rapidly. I've checked the O rings etc and all seems to be ok. Is there anyone that's avoid with these markers that would kindly help me out with sorting this?
TIA, Jez.

rkohal

Jun 2, 2016
Tallinn, Estonia
Have you tried resetting the solenoid?

From this source: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4060457

Problem: Large leak in breech/barrel
Solution: This leak is usually caused by the solenoid being held open. With the air off turn the marker on and turn the eyes off to cycle the solenoid closed. This is also knows as "resetting the solenoid."

Just turn the marker on (without air), turn eyes off and pull the trigger 5-10 times. You should hear a semi-loud clicking. Don't pull the trigger more than 30 times, because if I am not wrong the manual said it may hurt the solenoid.

rkohal

Jun 2, 2016
Tallinn, Estonia
If it does not click you might have more serious problems with the solenoid. If it clicks, but later on still leaks.. you might need to disassemble your solenoid to clean it or check for wear & tear.

rkohal

Jun 2, 2016
Tallinn, Estonia
I am not from UK, so I cannot help you with parts.

Did it click? Did you try fresh batteries? Factory reset settings? You might want to remove the rubber grips to get a better overview of whats happening inside.

Last resort, remove solenoid and clean it.

Sykojsy

Back on it again......
May 5, 2005
Jersey, CI
www.freewebs.com
Yes, it clicks. New battery fitted and tried with the grips off....I've stripped and cleaned the solenoid a few times but it doesn't look too bad.....

Will just get some new parts and try it then....