Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini Virtue Board Eye Malfunction

Solo

Rewind!
Hey, I bought an Invert Mini last summer and went to use it at CPPS October and went to use it and when turn it on, it has a solid blue light, but after one shot it turns to a flashing blue, which according to the manual, is an eye malfunction...

Iv'e stripped it apart and cleaned the eyes as best as I could but that hasn't resolved the problem, anyone know what else could be causing it?

PS. It was lemons before mine and lump said it was working when it left him...so I can only assume it was fine before then.

Cheers, Solo.

Solo

Rewind!
Yea it's connected properly, As far as I know.... And well, you start the gun, solid blue light comes on... one trigger pull and it flashes blue...indicating the eye malfuction... from looking at them visually looks nothing wrong, they look nice and clean.

And what's send/receive colour upgrade?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I mean, some "lazer" eye upgrades are just coloured eyes, no real advantage and no lazers. Typically you have a send and a receive nodule thingys on the eye board.

Was just wondering if it did anything other than being an eye for your gun?

If you put your old eye board back in, it works?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Are you useing the stock board with your mini? Some aftermarket boards wont work with virtue laser eye boards (tadao, 7th element)

Solo

Rewind!
oh, Erm I honestly have no idea, There soldered to the sensor board so I dont think there upgradable, not sure. I dont have the originals (if these arn't them) I just got the marker and manual, no stock board or anything.

So as far as I know, no, it doesn't do anything else.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
If the eyes light up then you have virtue laser eyes, if there is no light emited in the breach then your eyes are stock.

the legs on the eyes can rust if paint is left on them for too long and not cleaned off, i had a set that rusted and the eyes would not register.

Solo

Rewind!
No eyes light up so stock I guess, lump think's the main board where battery goes is virtue and I would agree since virtue manual is box. Looking at sensor board one eye does seem to have a bit of old paint which has rusted ...so some new eyes seems to be my only solution :p