Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
Am having problems with a mini, the first shoot is shooting fine but the rest after are dribbling out the barrel, have greased the bolt, full air, not sure what to check to be honest, any ideas?

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
What does the reg do when your shooting? Have you tried a different air bottle?

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
reg flicks down slightly as if working fine, havnt tried a different bottle, had just bought one and used that one

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
See if you can borrow someone bottle to eliminate your bottle reg. drop a few drops of marker oil into the Asa and dry fire that threw the marker. Don't put oil near full nipple on your gas bottle!!

Also reset your board to factory settings and put a brand new battery in

Lyam

Apr 19, 2013
North Yorkshire
I don't know much about these types of things, but i had this problem when i first shot my mini. Turned out that i just hadn't screwed the bottle in far enough haha... :rolleyes: Worth a check though.

Reactions: Garideon

tombut716

Team Proteus Founder & UKPSF Member #5993
May 13, 2013
Cheshire
is this first shot then nothing like when your in ramping mode, or first shot total?

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
I don't know much about these types of things, but i had this problem when i first shot my mini. Turned out that i just hadn't screwed the bottle in far enough haha... :rolleyes: Worth a check though.
I've had that before. I've also heard people have problems when the bottle is screwed too far in aswell

Reactions: crawler78

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
Had a further look and all seems fine until I load paint into it, the barrel seems to be moving fine, and shoots fine if i wait a second between each shot but when ramping, still dribbles, not sure what the settings are on, am borrowing an Allen key later to take the battery out for a reset, hope that fixes it :D

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
if your first shot is good then the rest bad, maybe the dwell is too low, but the FSDO is enough to get that first shot good? change the battery too a procell - always first port of call, and get all settings to factory default :)

ALSO, how will dry firing damage the solenoid... if that is the case then firing the gun normally will damage it? :S