Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Repeated dry firing of Mini and Axe will damage the solenoid, that's mentioned in the manual of both markers.

Firing a marker with air and paint in field conditions is VERY different from dry firing with or without air on the internals of any marker, that's why Planet brought out a special barrel to allow safe pressures and NOT damage their markers when being dry fired.

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
How do you adjust the dwell settings? Dont have a manual so am having to google alot of things :D Have only dry fired about 30 shots, just to check it is moving freely, have took the battery out for a few mins and still the case, changed the battery and still the case

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
What does the asa/reg pressure gauage say, as it sound like the reg is set too low. I cant remember what it shoud be set at but if you tell us what its on someone will say whether its right or not.

Reactions: crawler78

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
i think people are getting try firing and degassed firing mixed up. you an dry fire the gun (with gas but no paint) this is sort of ok but dont go over board. you do not want to fire the gun degassed. (where you can just hear the solenoid click) this breaks the axe and mini solenoid. I owned an ex display empire axe and eventually had to have the noid replaced because of people at the shop firing it without air.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Put a fresh battery in it, and STOP dry firing it as you will damage the solenoid !
Sir it doesn't damage the solonoid it works the same way as if you had a ball chambered but if you do have a dry fire mode best to put it in that, but I'm sure he appreciates your concern :D
Mr Frosty Vanguard, your opinion is a guess. THE MANUAL SAYS IT WILL DAMAGE THE GUN. Please refrain from spamming the forum with guesses, and talking to our established members like children.

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Mr Frosty Vanguard, your opinion is a guess. THE MANUAL SAYS IT WILL DAMAGE THE GUN. Please refrain from spamming the forum with guesses, and talking to our established members like children.
Sir I am a gun tech for invert/empire I am well aware of what it says it the manual says they use this as a precaution as like all guns they are delecate and over firing any marker will have an affect on you bolt, solonoid that should come to you naturally anyway works the same with most markers, if you would like to to check 90℅ of the people I have helped on this forum if you make your rules a little more established that could be appreciatated perhaps you could help me out by sending a link or pointing me in the directection to find them
I apologize for this incovinence, but this isn't a democracy at the end of the day its a forum for paintballers to chat and help people out I don't know where you got speaking to people like children also you could help by how to get back into the forum also do have to be a member or something could do with some help seeing as ur the moderator I take it that's what your here to do help people and take off scammers and people who don't obey the rules that are somewhere deep inside the forum also Id like to add what happened to warnings perhaps if you gave me a a warning first and deducted my mssgs below the required amount as you did to my fiend on this forum I do not know if you have something against me it doesn't really bother me I'm sure your a fair enough guy but at the end of the day I am new to this forum and I had no idea that this was a rule I've always been in the UK scenario forum for about 4 years there wasn't really any problem there I came to this forum bbecause I heard it was a better and more helpful community
Kind regards
Mr.Vanguard

Last edited:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Sir I am a gun tech for invert/empire I am well aware of what it says it the manual says they use this as a precaution as like all guns they are delecate and over firing any marker will have an affect on you bolt, solonoid that should come to you naturally anyway works the same with most markers, if you would like to to check 90℅ of the people I have helped on this forum if you make your rules a little more established that could be appreciatated perhaps you could help me out by sending a link or pointing me in the directection to find them
I apologize for this incovinence, but this isn't a democracy at the end of the day its a forum for paintballers to chat and help people out I don't know where you got speaking to people like children also you could help by how to get back into the forum also do have to be a member or something could do with some help seeing as ur the moderator I take it that's what your here to do help people and take off scammers and people who don't obey the rules that are somewhere deep inside the forum also Id like to add what happened to warnings perhaps if you gave me a a warning first and deducted my mssgs below the required amount as you did to my fiend on this forum I do not know if you have something against me it doesn't really bother me I'm sure your a fair enough guy but at the end of the day I am new to this forum and I had no idea that this was a rule I've always been in the UK scenario forum for about 4 years there wasn't really any problem there I came to this forum bbecause I heard it was a better and more helpful community
Kind regards
Mr.Vanguard
I would like you to now list the "90%" of people you have helped on this forum, since you joined yesterday. Go.

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
@Pandamonium is correct couldnt have explained that better but I'm guessing you should have a chat with him also forfalse iinformation that isn't so false