Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Investment and Entrepreneurialism

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
My wife just got a new gig for $145k a year. It's awesome.

I always wanted to set up a company where you could submit a photo online and I would print a dozen rolls of Toilet paper with that picture on it. It could be someones boss, Obama, Osama, or my personal favorite - Katie 'Jordan' Price. You can then wipe your ass with someone who annoys you, which is very therapeutic (probably).
Anyone think this would fly?

Reactions: Rat

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
My wife just got a new gig for $145k a year. It's awesome.

I always wanted to set up a company where you could submit a photo online and I would print a dozen rolls of Toilet paper with that picture on it. It could be someones boss, Obama, Osama, or my personal favorite - Katie 'Jordan' Price. You can then wipe your ass with someone who annoys you, which is very therapeutic (probably).
Anyone think this would fly?

I think that's one of the best business ideas ever!

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Go ahead and let me know who you guys would want to see on your own personalised roll of ass-rag. Maybe it will inspire me to finally get this going..

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
Go ahead and let me know who you guys would want to see on your own personalised roll of ass-rag. Maybe it will inspire me to finally get this going..
Hayley Williams for me please, not many people will be able to say I've wiped my ass on Hayley Williams face ;)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
It could even be something as basic as a Man City fan wanting to own paper with a Man Utd Logo on it, or Rooney's face maybe's.

Iron Lions - Ed

Oct 16, 2003
London
www.ironlions.co.uk
You must be, but where in Kurdistan do they drill? According to Wikipedia, Kurdistan consists of bits of Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey, none of which are overly stable.
Lol, the greater Kurdistan of the future might be build from all those countries but from my perspective it's just the northern Iraq bit.

Happy to discuss in PM but don't want to get too specifc in this thread so we go off topic or I accidentally encourage badly plannned investments!

Last edited: