Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ion Parts lots an lots, freak barrels board frames etc etc take a look

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Clearing out some of my stuff and I have a shed load of ion bits and pieces.
there's freak barrels all different types including 1 back no inserts, a selection of frames (standard ion frame has been sprayed), milsim type body(been sprayed) has clamping feed neck,
Private label body in great nick, epiphany internals including fire bolt and working board, couple of stock bolts a non working board, qev, Loads of banjos orings eyes, triggers, grips, reg, clamping feedneck, just loads of bits

looking to sell the lot in 1 go so lets say £150 ono all in, bearing in mind £20 of that will be postage due to the weight

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Hey Rennie, if you have another spare working board I'll be keen on it. Foo
ill have a look mate ill give it a few days if it doesn't sell ill probably split and you can have 1st dibs on the board mate

dazzer1970

Jan 18, 2014
cornwall
hi renie after some banjos how much r they also r the barrels all ion thread if they r what makes and lengths is there how much and r the boards r they standard boards as lookin for a upgrade one with ramping also the black trigger and skull panel grips and a set of eyes mate (y)

renie

Mar 2, 2008
The barrels are all freak fronts with 1 freak back I'll have to check the length but I think the silver one is 14" (with back) the rest are bigger, rather sell all the barrels in 1 go, the working board is sold pending to flying kiwi the other is for spares as it has no 9v lead
feel free to make me an offer on the parts you want

Flying Kiwi

A.K.A Foo
Dec 31, 2006
Surrey
Hey Renie, sorry to take so long to answer. Currently away for work and internet a bit sporadic. I'll take the board pm me your PayPal details. May not get on here for a day or 2 though to send you the cash though if that's ok

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Hey Renie, sorry to take so long to answer. Currently away for work and internet a bit sporadic. I'll take the board pm me your PayPal details. May not get on here for a day or 2 though to send you the cash though if that's ok
That's cool Bro