Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ionman 2008 UNIVERSAL / NSPA

B

broken92

This years Ionman tournament will be called "Guess what you win at the end of it".

It appears to be nigh on impossible to find out what teams have actually won.

On another forum, this question has been asked and unfortunately we can't get an answer.

There appears to be a range of excuses as to why we can't actually find out, the latest one being due to the fact it's Christmas.

This would appear to have diminished the organisers ability to post the prizes for the tournament on the internet.

Apparently it's being "Sorted Out" as extensive discussions take place.

I didn't realise it took extensive discussion to sort out prizes for tournaments.

Pardon me for being stupid but I would have just thought someone would say the prizes were -

X for First.
Y for Second.
Z for Third.

So despite people paying money out all year to play this event, we don't as of yet actually know who has won what.

For those of you how think I am like a dog with a bone about this, I am not the only one, there are other people wanting to know as well.

And people wonder why paintball is still such a mess even after 20 years.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
If you took the time to read the other thread that was closed by your team captain then surely you would know that the prize situation has already been sorted, we are waiting on a prize also and we are fully sorted with chris as our captain was asked how he wanted the prize (same as yours was) before it was posted.

So really keep posting things on a forum is getting you know where, andy (your captain) has already told you he has spoke to chris now and its sorted, speak to your captain not post blankly on a forum lol :D