Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

iPhone/smartphone apps

JKFuller13

May 22, 2012
I was sat on the bus (yes im a wanker) to work the other day and I was bored.....and it popped in to my head that say there is a lack of decent apps for paintball...

With the vast majority of the world using iphones/smart phones that can download such apps why isn't there any for paintball??? Yes there are a couple of fun games and that new field map one but surely millenium or someone should bring an app out for live scores/fixtures/fields/watch live stream/see the teams/news something interactive for us all to keep up with...because to me I definitely think enough people would buy/download it for the sake of 69p

Am I thinking to far ahead or is this a realistic idea??

JKFuller13

May 22, 2012
But would it not be more fun for a big event like that to bring an app out, yeah there may be live streaming but does that give you all the scores to check on or any other news/interviews etc

JKFuller13

May 22, 2012
Oooo that sounds interesting....I'd love to see a decent app which can follow the action going on...I was working the whole weekend so was having to pop to the apple shop on my lunch to check the mills