The Home Of European Paintball

is it just me or....

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
back players

I hear you, at the training camp on sunday I played one game up front in the snake, now I'll admit I didn't do too much damage from in there, having never played a snake before I was a bit out my depth, from that brief experiance I did think that the role was a little 'easier'

Paul.
:)

Loki *Uk*

Aug 12, 2003
Bolton. Lancs
Visit site
Horse Shat

Well I got one thing to say HORSE SH1T.

okay got every1's attention now.....

Paintball is a team sport, simple as that, evey player has a role, that role should be fulfilled to the best of their ability. A back player is there to support the front players. Back players get 'stick' for being back players and front players get stick for being 'short, skinny and abnorminally proportioned in the leg department'.

Lets just give each other sh1t and stop being all lovey dovey, and instead be sarcastic, much more fun :D

On that note........anyone ever notice how back players are more 'rotund' than fronts?

:D:D:D

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
That's not all, Loki, I once saw a back player whao was actually... obese. What with Camille calling us athletes and all, it seems a bit strange.;)

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
back players=Lard asses :D

in the beginning most back players were fat asses we all know it. Now they aint, but players still take the mick out of the back players...it's the way it always has been and the way it always will be :D

but trust me, although we take the mick out of you we have massive respect for you lot keeping us in the game. It's just the way we show our affection. :p