Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is paintball too expensive?

lil_Chris

Apr 2, 2012
I don't think playing is to expensive its the distance to most of the good games that kills it for me. fuel costs can be half or more the price of the event ticket.

Mpham1992

Mar 14, 2014
Paintball is an expensive hobby… Pump play saves a lot of money. Its quite a challenge but you feel amazing when you are battling a semi and facial them.

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Paintball is an expensive hobby… Pump play saves a lot of money. Its quite a challenge but you feel amazing when you are battling a semi and facial them.
I'll settle for just shooting them, I mean I can be sneaky but getting close enough to do that is brave....

Last edited:
Reactions: Bullseye

Bullseye

Non-linear
Feb 25, 2011
Derby
Haha, unfortunately that one liner is all I've got (ive spent this long trying to think of an equally witty reply as yours).... but to be fair, if Mpham1992 didn't start with 'paintball is an expensive hobby' I would be adamant he had joined the wrong forum.....

DarkOri3nt

Sep 18, 2012
£65 at NPF diamond wars now that includes air refills and a box of 2k no lunch either. Us fatties need sustenance especially when walking to and from game zone to play area good exercise though.

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
buying equipment can be expensive, if like me you go a little bit crazy and try and buy every marker out there. But playing can be relatively cheap, we used 12 boxes of paint as a 7 man team at the weekend, and with entry fee the whole day cost us £60 each. That's not bad for a full day of tournament play.
But I've also spent upwards of £15k on equipment since september. So you can spend a lot or a little depending how crazy you want to be.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
buying equipment can be expensive, if like me you go a little bit crazy and try and buy every marker out there. But playing can be relatively cheap, we used 12 boxes of paint as a 7 man team at the weekend, and with entry fee the whole day cost us £60 each. That's not bad for a full day of tournament play.
But I've also spent upwards of £15k on equipment since september. So you can spend a lot or a little depending how crazy you want to be.
You spent £15K on gear since last september :confused:
Can i ask on what gear o_O