Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is the bravo one worth upgrading or changing ?

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
none of the upgrades are worth it, you could probably buy two second hand minis for the same price as fully upgrading your bravo one, end of the day you will still be left with a loud, un-efficient, big heavy marker that will get outshot by most stuff, buy yourself a mini, etek or an axe and save yourself some pennies in the long run.

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
It's really down to you whether you want spend loads on upgrades that will improve it slightly or spend your money on another gun that's equal or better as standard than your upgraded gun. One thing to take into consideration is, when you come to want to sell it you very rarely get your money back on upgrades.

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
It's really down to you whether you want spend loads on upgrades that will improve it slightly or spend your money on another gun that's equal or better as standard than your upgraded gun. One thing to take into consideration is, when you come to want to sell it you very rarely get your money back on upgrades.
Very true. Totally agree with that. I just love using mine, it's a fun toy :)
I am thinking of changing up to a speedball marker around Christmas.

Last edited:

VENOM

Never pay full price for late pizza
Nov 23, 2003
Ellesmereport
ive an ape board for sale mate and a std egrip board and a few barrels and a different stock just sitting here pm me if ur interested

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
Depends on of you want a similar gun or a speedball marker.
If you want similar then go for a new shape A5 or the X7 phenom.
Don't know about speedball markers really tbh.

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
What gun would you recomend to move to after the bravo one for woodsball
It all depends on what you want out of paintball, do you want a gun that shoots well, is efficient on air, is light to carry, is compact (less of a target), is easy to clean down and easy to clean paint breaks out of, is less likely to break paint in the first place, or do you want something that looks like an assault rifle or sub machine gun.

crayfish

Sep 9, 2013
thanks for the advice, got the same marker and was thinkling about upgrading it, like the look of the A5 , so might look at gettin that instead