The Home Of European Paintball

Is the Sierra one any good ?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
It's fine, however it's a nice & cheerful blowback. Nothing fantastic
Not ideal for tournament play (as you have commented on another thread - ill reply to that)

What are you after in a gun, what's your experience in paintball, what are you into etc

Look up the 'what paintball costs' thread

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Not a lot of point getting one for walk on's and definately no point getting one for tounament, it works in exactly the same way as a tippmann 98 so wouldn't offer any real world advantage over borrowing a site marker at walk-on's.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Tell us what you want from a gun and we'll be better placed to give you advice.

Anything from Tippmann will be bombproof and reliable.

Georgeydores

May 10, 2014
Coventry
My mate runs a Sierra One and a response trigger, absolutely swears by it, never had any problems at all, for the price you can't complain, he only plays woodsball so it's all good for that

Kiwidrifter

Feb 24, 2015
I love my sierra one, just a dependable marker. Does everything i want it two. Only draw back is it's size. But I've just bought a couple of tipxs so all is good.

Sep 17, 2016
Ive used my Sierra One with no modifications at Mayhems Big Game this year and i was enjoying using the Sierra One even though i was surrounded by electronic Markers :D

Nismo400R

Mar 8, 2009
Brum
From what i rember the Sierra One is based off 98 custom ... So not the best maker in the world, But damm reliable just keep simple don't spend to much money on it, Just have fun with it. Once you feel need to step up you'ar game then look into and electro style maker.