Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is this a good deal?

GoatBoy

Come to Goatboy ladies...
Sep 26, 2001
West Sussex
Visit site
I'm a regular rec player who uses Holmbush and Bulls Wood - recently I've been thinking about getting my own gun have been offered the following for £350. Is this package anygood/value for money?

Automag RT - Double Trigger - 16" Broomstick plus standard barrell - 1.1 Nitro or Compressed Air tank - Only used a couple of times ( apparently )

GoatBoy

Sep 26, 2001
West Sussex
Visit site
Thanks Sean, but what I was really after was an opinion on whether the marker package offered in my orginal post is good value for money?

What do you think?

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
GoatBoy

I'd advise looking at the classifieds section in this forum before considering any marker.

You can pick up some good deals that include more extra's than the one you've mentioned.

I'll probably get flamed for this but I heard that RT's can suffer from chopping problems.

GoatBoy

Sep 26, 2001
West Sussex
Visit site
Thanks guys

I live in East Grinstead and have been to Bullswood a few times (no doubt you've even sent me walking after paint checks ;) ).

Sean I am interested in the shocker, but my budget may be limited for a month or so. I do work in Crawley so it would be no probs to hook up and take a look at the offending item, and have a chat.

( alternatively I'm @ Holmbush this Saturday...... if you're not marshalling come in and have a game with me and mates, we like to call ourselves Delta Farce... should give you an idea of our standard of play :D :D )

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
GoatBoy

I'm in good old East Grinstead too.

If you fancy a bit of weekend work you should call Clare and ask to be a marshal, I think she and Dan are looking for a couple of new memebers of staff. Being a local boy will really help.

Help you save up so you can spend it all on paintball.

GoatBoy

Sep 26, 2001
West Sussex
Visit site
GoatBoy

Originally posted by Coran @ Bullswood
I'm in good old East Grinstead too.

If you fancy a bit of weekend work you should call Clare and ask to be a marshal, I think she and Dan are looking for a couple of new memebers of staff. Being a local boy will really help.

Help you save up so you can spend it all on paintball.
Excellent Idea Coran, I'll give Clare a buzz and see what she says.

Cheers m8