Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jay Ford's Remaining Kit Sale

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
As many of you know we lost Jay to cancer in 2012, for those that don't, Jay was one of the most talented players in the UK at the time, playing for Nexus and before that for London Tigers. He played right through his illness and up to Campaign Cup, where he refused to let it beat him as he proudly wore a Team GB jersey as he played in the Nations Cup, just a couple of weeks before his death. We lost a great talent and I lost a good personal friend.

Some of us have kept in touch with Jay's family and when I saw them before Christmas his mum was asking what she should do with the remainder of his kit, they have the kept things that mean the most to them, his team jerseys and his Nations Cup medal etc, but there were a few Items left over that she wanted to be used rather than go to waste.

This sale is those items, mostly Dye, Proto and Empire kit from his time on Nexus and Tigers. The proceeds of this sale will be donated to Cancer Research UK, the charity Jay nominated before his death. When the sale is completed I will happily post up a scan of the donation receipt should anybody be concerned about the legitimacy of this.

Jay's family would be particularly pleased if some of this kit went to younger and aspiring players, I have tried to keep the prices reasonable and have grouped some items together that are more suitable for newer players. I would like to thank his brother Sam for helping me list these items.

Some rules:

This is a charity sale, reasonable offers will be accepted, unreasonable ones will be dismissed, I'm not here to get into debates or arguments.
Please bear in mind that postage is not included in the listed price and offer accordingly or await a reply with my estimate.
I will try and answer posts in a timely fashion, however, I work irregular hours and am on the road a lot, please be patient as I cannot always keep my eye on the forum.
Postage will be by RM Second Class Recorded, unless otherwise requested by buyers, tracking info will be PM'd to buyers, I cannot guarantee being able to get to a post office ASAP due to my schedule. With this in mind, or if you choose to use a non-tracked method of shipment, Don't go ballistic if it isn't there the next day, I will do my best to get stuff out as quickly as I can and keep you informed.
I only accept PayPal,
you pay any fees involved.
Kit bags will not be posted, don't even ask, collection only!
If you agree to meet me at an event or other location I ask that you please pay by PayPal in advance so as to not waste my time by not showing up. If I don't meet up with you through any fault of my own, or you are not happy with the goods, I will refund your payment.
All the clothing has been washed, but some of the other stuff could do with a clean, I'm not your mum.

OK, with that out of the way, here we go:

Kit Bags

Dye Explorer roller – all zips and straps working but some damage to top compartment inner zip surround – needs a clean £30 SOLD

Proto large roller kit bag full size – all zips and straps working – no major damage – reasonably clean £35 Pending payment

Empire XLT silver grey/black roller – all zips work some zip pulls missing – no major damage some trim damage – needs a clean £30 SOLD

Empire Unity Euro large backpack silver grey/black– all zips work – shoulder straps and hip belt pack away in hidden compartment, minor tear one corner – missing removable day pack £25 SOLD (off forum) pending payment

Playing Pants

2x Dye C12 grey chevron playing trousers – small – very good condition no damage or rips @£45

Dye C12 purple chevron playing trousers – XS to S 26”-30” waist – very light damage to knees, some paint stains – generally very good £40

Dye Tactical

1x DyeCam tactical trousers – medium – very light paint stains – very good condition no rips (worn once or twice) £45 - SOLD

1x DyeCam tactical pullover top – medium - no pain stains – very good condition no rips (worn once or twice) £30 SOLD

1x DyeCam tactical harness – includes 1 Locking Pod Pouch Triple and 1 Locking Pod Pouch Double – very good condition £50

Pod Packs

1x Proto battle pack – 4 + 5 – in fair to good condition (including Velcro) £15 SOLD

1x Dye attack pack black – fair used condition £15 SOLD

Job Lot Knee Pads/Gloves

Pair small Proto knee pads – good condition

1x right Dye knee pad small – some tears but usable

1x medium Proto knee pad – fair condition

Pair of Proto medium full fingered gloves – good condition

^ £25 for all the above ^

Job Lot Head Gear Etc.

1x Grey Dye head wrap white/grey

1x Black Dye peaked balaclava beanie

1x Pair boxing wraps – brown/green

1x Hanager-18 shoe bag

^ £15 for all the above ^ SOLD
DM gun cases

1x includes DM12 manual, toolkit, mini-spares kit and lube , all as new £20 SOLD
1x includes DM12 manual and tool kit only as new £15 SOLD
1x gun case only £10 SOLD

Ultra-light barrel backs

1x Black .695 – fair condition £15

1x Red .692 - good condition £20

Goggles Etc.

Proto axis pro goggles – black – complete- include rental strap – with goggle bag – fair condition need a clean, foam lifting slightly

2x Proto alpha pods – smoke

1x Barrel sock

^ £20 for all the above ^

i4 Lenses

Dye i4 lenses (not Dyetanium) – all used – some with minor marks no major scratches

1x blue £12 SOLD
1x rose £12 SOLD
1x yellow £12
1x clear £10
2x HD amber @£15- One left

Casual Wear

2 pairs Dye casual camo cargo pants 30” waist, 28” leg– good condition @£15 - Both SOLD

RIP #21

Last edited:
Reactions: NSKlad and huricame

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Oh, location details, I am close to the M25/M3/M4 in the corner of Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire, I should be at the CPPS Robaston next weekend, 22nd/23rd March. Will be swinging by the BW site early on Saturday morning to drop stuff off!

I will update this post with events I'll be at.

Last edited:

cjwalls

Feb 28, 2013
Brighton East Sussex
Please can I get the head gear and bits job lot and the dm12 gun case, manual and tool kit mate
Can pick up at cpps on the 22nd or 23rd if thats ok?

Woody362

Aug 23, 2012
Tidworth
I'll take the medium Dye pants - pm me please :)

1x DyeCam tactical trousers – medium – very light paint stains – very good condition no rips (worn once or twice)£45

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Hi Pete.
Can I get the Dye case. The one with the spares and tools please.
I will be at CPPS on both Saturday and Sunday.
Could I get the last dm case please mate, the one just on its own...
I'll take the medium Dye pants - pm me please :)

1x DyeCam tactical trousers – medium – very light paint stains – very good condition no rips (worn once or twice)£45
Paypal details inbound by pm.

Reactions: Marc0

jont

Jul 13, 2011
I'll take the dye tactical pullover please mate. And will the gun case fit an autococker? I imagine they're a little small.

Thanks