Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jay Ford's Remaining Kit Sale

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Ill take the rose and blue I4 lenses if not already gone. (had a quick read and couldnt see them go)
PM'd details, will mark as pending

can I offer £24 posted for them both
TBH I think I've priced the lenses fairly, but see above!

What event would be pick up on the bags as can't get to cpps as I'm not playing it, any chance they'd be at any spl events down at bricketwood
Trying to clear things to get to the SPL in April, bun not yet confirmed, I will be at BW 1st thing on Saturday if that helps, the only bag not sold or under offer at the moment is the Empire backpack, which is actually quite a nice bag!

I like its colour ... lol and let me know about if you can arrange for someone to drop off at diamond wars? Pleaseeee
I will message my connection, if he can do it. I'll PM you details

I'll take the Proto roller bag and can collect preferably from Bricketwood (y)

In fact,make it £40 as it's for charity. :D
I appreciate your offer, gonna see if we can work something out for @DarkOri3nt , but you are next in the queue.

size on the proto pack?
Um, Proto pack size, I'll dig it out and measure it in the morning and post back ;)

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
I4 hd leans to me for asking if it's still goin @onasilverbike
Oops nearly missed that, details PM'd will mark as pending.

All buyers, I have over £200 in my PayPal from this thread, with another £100+ to come, thank you all very much.

If you think you know somebody who would like any of the remaining gear please point them this way.

I also spoke to Dicky earlier, he has some of Jay's kit, so there may be more Items added after the weekend!

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc0