Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Jerry Braun!

Discussion in 'Gold Board' started by TJ Lambini, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Buddha 3 Hamfist McPunchalot

Buddha 3
    Message Count:
    Hey Rico, would it be assuring to know that I'm only 3 feet tall? (well, I ain't but if it makes you feel better....:D )
    It's good to hear a new twist to the pic though, most people on here seem to think it's a pic of me on the toilet after a spicy dinner...:rolleyes: It's actually a still from some weird artsy fartsy video a friend of mine did for his school. My part was called 'angry screaming guy'. Kinda fitting don't you think?

2. Phat Rico New Member

Phat Rico
    Message Count:
    Hey Rico, would it be assuring to know that I'm only 3 feet tall? (well, I ain't but if it makes you feel better.... )
    It's good to hear a new twist to the pic though, most people on here seem to think it's a pic of me on the toilet after a spicy dinner... It's actually a still from some weird artsy fartsy video a friend of mine did for his school. My part was called 'angry screaming guy'. Kinda fitting don't you think?

Oh yes, ANGRY SCREAMING GUY WITH HUMAN FLESH PARTICLES IN BETWEEN YOUR TEETH ! :)

3 Ft. Tall, Now thats hillarious. LOL:p

3. Furby Naughty Paintball God

Furby
    Message Count:
    Thanks for your faith in me, Ronn....everyone feel free to listen to this week's show...just got back from my Brother's wedding this past weekend, and I'm out here thursday for Norway, so we're running "Best of" shows for the next couple of weeks. This week it's Robbo's interview that I did a couple of years ago, so listen so EVERYONE has a basic idea where he's coming from...hope Rennick doesn't listen...hehe

4. Buddha 3 Hamfist McPunchalot

Buddha 3
    Message Count:
    Maybe I should have 'actual size' printed underneath my avatar...:D

5. malcolm New Member

malcolm
    Message Count:
    practice

Aare we going to practice on the 20-21 April with you guys just wondering

later MALCOLM