Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jobs at 13 - Help please :)

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
Hey there. I know if I'm going to get into this sport, I'm going to have to get off my backside and earn some money, so what could I get into on a saturday, preferably close or paintball related. Maybe near a train station.

I have thought of marshalling but I have no experience and I have no idea about that wage and would it fund my monthly needs of around £60?

I am open to all ideas, if you know any shops near a train station close to kent ( Less than half an hour preferably, my mum worries too much! ).

If you do currently work in a/ own a shop/site and have some job availabilities, I would be more than happy to help you. I don't ask for much, and hopefully will help me to come out of my shell.

I'm grateful for all help!:)

Joe.

Edit: I'll be turning 14 soon, if it makes any difference.

thebigt

user
May 7, 2007
dunno m8. u could try n buy and sell so much stuff on here to earn abit of cash lol.

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
paper round!
That would be a tough one, school timing is hard for me. And there isn't one near me for about 20 minutes. My local shop doesn't need anyone. Thought of it, but nope. I want to, but I dunno... I wanted something on the weekend.

More in my time, when I know I haven't got to think of school, and can think purposely of the job.

Thanks for the idea though robbo! :)

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Unless you know of a family friend who would be able to give you a job somewhere, a paper round is the only job you'll easily be able to get at 13. All paintball sites that I've come across don't employ marshalls below 16 (and sometimes 18), so I don't think that will be an option for a while.

-Will

Robbo22

Jul 10, 2006
Preston, Lancashire
ahh but do you have a local free paper, where you see lads walking around with big ass trolleys, do one of them each week, can get like £25 for once a week!