Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

John Woo shooting style!

TOPOR

RaceGun Powaaaa!
Apr 11, 2002
Nice
If you use a Halo B, a stack of ball inside is forcefed a bit like in the warp feed. This allow you to shoot a few balls with your gun in weird positions...
I played in Toulouse a game on the Angel feild where I shot a few dudes popping up over my bunker with my Half block Cocker laying completely flat paralell to the top of the bunker to reduce my exposure.

It felt really cool to be such a low target. :D

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
yeah ive messed about shooting my halo fed cocker in wierd positions and you can actually get a couple of shots off with it almost upside down!

much fun :)

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
John Woo styleee

We toyed with doing a MM with just PT Extremes for that authentic Hong Kong actioner style. Tequila Stongl.

kidzero

ladies love kewl kid
Originally posted by TOPOR
If you use a Halo B, a stack of ball inside is forcefed a bit like in the warp feed. This allow you to shoot a few balls with your gun in weird positions...
I played in Toulouse a game on the Angel feild where I shot a few dudes popping up over my bunker with my Half block Cocker laying completely flat paralell to the top of the bunker to reduce my exposure.

It felt really cool to be such a low target. :D
i di the same thing from the lay down inside of the big A. i was shooting the left corner from there. but i did it with a revo+X-board

NulodPBall

Dec 26, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
With my old Shocker, I didn't need a Halo to shoot upside down...I verified that if my hopper was full, or the paddles kept the balls in the stack, I could shoot approximately 3 shots upside down...kinda...my hand still hurts from the "trial" though...

Ray :)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by joe bob
would their be a way to speed load pts without using ten tubes?

Ex, just slamming it back in the holster and having it reloaded?

erm no....thats why we use hoppers!