Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Joy division

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
This year, Joy will have Clone's.

I sat and had like a 20 minute conversation with Max in Puget, genuinely one of the nicest humans you will meet on this planet.
Also hung out and watched games with Magued, who's a bit quiet but cool. I think it's this year for world cup, but Max swears he'll get Alex to play an event. If they rock up at Scorpions games for World Cup in Joy jerseys, or if they go to NXL world cup as Joy, that'd be incredible.

Reactions: Bullseye

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014

This was my 2nd fav Angel ever. My fav being the all silver Dark Bonebrake Angel LCD 1 of 1. It was insane.

Bullseye

Non-linear
Feb 25, 2011
Derby
Nice! but I got to say I prefer the joy rotor.... I was lucky enough to get a joy DM, but i think that geo is an improvement from the luxe... But they will never get one looking as good as the A1 fly ;) Really looking forward to seeing the clone though...

@Spikerz do you have a pic of the dark Bonebreak, I don't think I've ever seen it before! Everyone who I've spoken to that has met Max say the same thing, a true gent...

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
@Bullseye I have 1! This is with the CP barrel, but I normally ran a 14" DYE boomie, every single shot with decent paint over the chrono was 297. I had it +/- 1fps for the better part of a year. It was crazy consistent. Also has the air america armageddon on it.