Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Joy Masters Information!

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Allmost all information is now up on the website. We will complete the map section a bit further this week.

www.sollentunapaintball.com/joymasters/

If you have any questions dont hesitate to give me a mail

Idris@chello.se

or call on 0046 70 738 45 63

The divisions will not be posted prior to the event, We will use the new system tested in Chigago.

I will post all registred teams next week.
We now have

15 pro teams
35 Amatuer teams
15 Novice teams

All is good and Im confident this year will be much better than last year. We just pray for some sunshine!

Magued

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Magued

Any chance of publishing the details of how the draw is to be done - we have an idea but would like to know more.

Are there going to be more semi - final qualifying places given that there are going to be nearly 40 Ams??

Whatever - we are soooo looking forward to coming back to sunny (?) Sweden my friend!!!!!

Mark

Ps Cheap beer at the party again this year??;)

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
To marky mark the disco britt!

The details alittle much. Jerry Braun is doing the divisions and we will try to explain everything at the captains meeting. Witch by the way will be the coolest captain meeting ever!

But you still play 10 games in the prel. and its still only 8 going thru. But this system makes the prel. more fair and makes Pro play 5-6 pro teams in the prel. The same for Amatuer and Novice.

the beer will be cheap and the women even cheaper...

Oh I hope you make it to our little players party on sunday, I think you would like it. Its a shame that Robbo aint comming so we could decide once for all whos the daddy!

Magued

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Magued

Now who's been talking??

When I dance it's perfectly in time with the music, just maybe not that particular tune, but it's still in time.

I shall be looking forward to the party and if we dont qualify (heaven forbid) I shall be filling my proverbial boots with these 'cheap' women on the Saturday night too (Simon Applewaite says he knows a few places but the pink Angel photos from Toulouse lead me to wonder what I am letting myself in for!!). I put cheap in inverted commas because I have yet to find anything that's cheap in Sweden!!!

This new system sounds much fairer - the lottery is removed - I have been arguing for some time that it is unfair that a side can do well one day and through sheer bad luck draw 3 or even 4 pros in their division the next day!!!!

This way it takes the uncertainty away!!!!

Mark