Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

JT FLEX PARTS...bulk deal on remaining items ......£35

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
Do you know if the proflex peaks will fit the e flex? I don't mind modding it to fit if thats what it takes.

If the answer is yes it is possible then could i please take a black peak :)

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Re the peaks.

On the Proflex this peak is fitted with 3 push types fittings that go through 3 holes that were already in the frames. In the E-flex the proper peaks clip into 2 side parts and then theres 2 other clips that go into the top slatted area of the eflex frames.

I think that you should be able to stick a JT peak onto the elex and use the existing holes, but as you will note the eflex have the slatted tops whereas proflex are all holes and whilst you could just push this in, as its not secure it could pop off.

I hope this makes sense - it sort of did as I typed it !!

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
Re the peaks.

On the Proflex this peak is fitted with 3 push types fittings that go through 3 holes that were already in the frames. In the E-flex the proper peaks clip into 2 side parts and then theres 2 other clips that go into the top slatted area of the eflex frames.

I think that you should be able to stick a JT peak onto the elex and use the existing holes, but as you will note the eflex have the slatted tops whereas proflex are all holes and whilst you could just push this in, as its not secure it could pop off.

I hope this makes sense - it sort of did as I typed it !!
Thanks for the info Phil that does make sense!

@foot I will leave it at the moment but may come back to you in the future, thanks.