Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Junior Brown XSV 2007 Completely rammed full gearbag raffle!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNIOR BROWN

never ending grind
Oct 31, 2002
California
Visit site
Here is your opportunity to not only own a pro players gear but also get a shed load of top paintball kit at a super-low price of just £15 (Pound sterling GBP). That’s right £15… IT MUST BE 15 GBP NOT 15 EUR OR 15 USD

This can be shipped to anyone in Europe or the US…
I'm not interested in splitting any of this, so don't even ask.

I've filled my Planet Eclipse Gearbag with ALL of my 2007 kit so someone will get the deal of the year.

The winner of the raffle will receive:

1st Place
- My Eclipse XSV SL74 Black/Pol Gold (R.R.P. £1250.00 OR $1995.00)
- Eclipse 07 Gear Bag
- XXL Junior Brown singed XSV Jersey 07
- XL DraXXus Black Pants
- VL XSV Loader With batteries and car charger
- 68/45 Tank Pure Energy
- Eclipse XL Elbow Pads
- Eclipse Gauntlet Gloves Black
- Grills Goggles Black/ Mirror lens
- XSV Black hat
- Sandna
- Camo Eclipse Bottle Cover
- NXE 3+2 Pack
- Plus other bits and bobs!

2nd Place will receive:
- My Other Junior Brown singed NRG Jersey 07 + New MWAG Heroes For A Day ‘The XSV Story

3rd Place will receive:
- New MWAG Heroes For A Day ‘The XSV Story’

To see what this marker looks like, check out the photos (gearbag raffle) on my myspace: www.myspace.com/juniorbrown77

Raffle is strictly limited to 150 tickets - once they are gone I will get 150 tickets up to Planet Eclipse and ask Ledz to pick the winning ticket. This will be filmed and posted up for you all to see on my myspace and www.planeteclipse.com news.

Okay so how do you get a ticket?????
- Tickets are ONLY available by Paypal (www.paypal.co.uk)
- Paypal payments can only be sent to: juniorbrown72@sbcglobal.net
- In the title of your payment you MUST write "Junior B Gearbag Raffle"
- The cost is £15 per ticket. Paypal can convert your currency to £'s (Pound sterling GBP) so don't fret if you are not from the UK.
- ONLY "£" payments will be accepted
- All payments MUST include a valid delivery address
- All ticket purchases will receive a confirmation email from me personally including the ticket numbers that you have purchased. You will need this email to claim your prize.

It will close as soon as ticket 150 is sold or Friday 31st August if we are at ticket 120. But I would say we will be doing it sooner.

You can buy as many tickets as you want guys

Thanks for looking and… GOOD LUCK

Junior Brown XSV

If you do not trust me and think I will try and set this up then please don’t play the game. I will be asking XSV players not to play and one or two close friends. The tickets will be filmed going into a container for Ledz from Planet Eclipse to pull the winners out from.
If I don’t sell 120 tickets out of the 150 I will refund your money into paypal and any fees that you get from me sending it back. But I know that 125 tickets will go to win all that stuff for just £15.

Hope you are ok with this and have fun winning.

THE RAFFLE IS OVER!!!

THIRD PLACE IS 112 – Adam Bijster

SECOND PLACE IS 37 – Sam Durnell

THE BIG WINNER IS 146 – David Fisher

Attachments

JUNIOR BROWN

never ending grind
Oct 31, 2002
California
Visit site
It will close as soon as ticket 175 is sold or Friday 31st August if we are at ticket 125. But I would say we will be doing it sooner than that for only a 15 spot to win.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
paypal says my address is unconfirmed but thats cos its a new house. please accept my payment:)

Status
Not open for further replies.