Just a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
A couple of months ago a thread was discussing the s4s fund and Robbo asked :

Robbo said:
I'd like to ask an open question here guys; has ANYBODY seen any evidence whatsoever of the monies donated for this /charity / fund or whatever barnett describes it as??? ... and the paperwork HAS to account for who donated what, how much was donated and what date into what account.
Secondly, we need to see the exact and unambiguous nature of the fund they have set up in terms of it's registration details.
Apparently these accounts had been requested for a couple of months but were unavailable. This was the reply that was given :

Echowitch said:
To respond on the subject of accounts I spoke briefly with Tim Barnett about the accounts and he has said that they are currently with a local councillor to sort the accounts and the allocation of money raised. All accounts will be released once this has been completed and not before. Similar to businesses releasing their accounts at the end of the year.
Well the tax year has ended and I was wondering if anyone can say they have seen these accounts? It would be great to hear how much was raised and the great causes that benifited.

Anyone????

Reactions: Bon

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
It says "similar to a business releasing their accounts". It's a simile, not a statement. Surely that's obvious.

Anyway, I donated a healthy sum to the fund last week. I'm happy enough and have trust that the people involved are not up to anything untoward.

The info will be out when it's out.

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
It says "similar to a business releasing their accounts". It's a simile, not a statement. Surely that's obvious.

Anyway, I donated a healthy sum to the fund last week. I'm happy enough and have trust that the people involved are not up to anything untoward.

The info will be out when it's out.
I 'll take that as a "no" then

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
OK fair enough. But as has been stated several times, the info will be out when it's out and not before.

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
I'm happy enough and have trust that the people involved are not up to anything untoward.
I never mentioned anything derogatory about it, I just thought that it would be nice to celebrate a good deed. Why would you think anything was "untoward"?

Status
Not open for further replies.