Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Just for TJ

Discussion in 'Gold Board' started by Collier, Jun 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bolter Administrator

Bolter
    Message Count:
    dude....don't make me do my ninja stare......:mad:

2. scribble New Member

scribble
    Message Count:
    Most of their time is spare time is spent flying - LMAO. Thats good.
    seriously. Fred 1 i do not think any offence was meant by this thread individual posts i cannot comment on.
    My understanding of the ninja system or origins is as follows. the ninja came about because back in the days in the country where the ninja originated from families and small communities used to live far away in the forests and plateaus away from the bigger cities. These humble people lived off their lands and had a great sense of community. some of the village people spent a vast majority of their day meditating and searching for enlightenment. This continued for generations and enlightenment and total concentration through meditation and genrational teachings was refined to a very high level. As the country and cities grew these smaller viallges were discovered and the ignorant people from the cities became affraid of the strange humble people whom spent all day meditating in order to reach enlightenment. the city people slayed some of the enlightened ones because they accused them of being witches, the devil etc. In short they did not understand what the smaller viallges had been trying to achieve. To avoid being killed these dedicated people fled further into the forests to continue meditation and also the search for enlightenment. For defensive purposes they learned how to fight and fight well. Hence the birth of the ninja. Initially, the ninjas just defended themselves - no avenging at the moment. as ninja trait and skills were passed down through generations different factions of ninja grew more diverse. Some became rogues, some assassins but all maintained the same belief system.

Fred 1 is this correct or roughly right?
    Aplogies if it is not - I meant no harm or offence.

3. TJ Lambini New Member

TJ Lambini
    Message Count:
  4. Munkeh Planet of the Apes

Munkeh
    Message Count:
    Teej! Don't give out access to such powerful knowledge! :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. fred1 ***fessional Heckler

fred1
    Message Count:
    ;) :D

I'm still gonna flip out and cut his head off though!

6. scribble New Member

scribble
    Message Count:
    Alright well done you got me and that is a nice sight. TJ and Fred 1 you both 1up'd me. You both going to be in Denver? i might just buy a ninja shirt and wear it so you know its me when i cut your heeds off. If you are then i will introduce myself. Nice web site. TJ in the first picture which ninja are you? Fred?

Anyway i still think my ninja history is correct. ;)

7. camsmith Just call me Cam...

camsmith
    Message Count:
    But ninjas have one small weakness: super scary ghost stories.

8. TJ Lambini New Member

TJ Lambini
    Message Count:
    I will be there - I will be mostly flying, but also flipping out.

Fred will be hiding in a trashcan so stay alert...

:cool:

9. TJ Lambini New Member

TJ Lambini
    Message Count:
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

10. fred1 ***fessional Heckler

fred1
    Message Count:
    Would have loved to be in Denver but I live in lil' ol' Switzerland..... so pretty much stranded in the middle of the Alps (which is totally sweet).... Hey good move on the Ninja t-shirt. You'll be getting hooked up with mad fries now! I know I would have hooked you up in Denver....

Later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.