Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just Paintball Factory Team

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
How's Life in the real capital suiting you Mak D? You enjoying it?
You know you Don't have to feel sorry for the Manc union lads by playing on their team or even use it as a way of making friends in the area... Just go out and meet people! Get drunk be merry..... But talk slowly!!:D

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by Ronniepimpstar
How's Life in the real capital suiting you Mak D? You enjoying it?
You know you Don't have to feel sorry for the Manc union lads by playing on their team or even use it as a way of making friends in the area... Just go out and meet people! Get drunk be merry..... But talk slowly!!:D
Yeah its all good man..am gettin a bit sick of having to say everything twice though cause none of you crazies can understand wot am sayin!
I said I'm getting a bit sick of having to say everything twice though cause none of you crazies can understand wot am sayin! :)

Yo man this PA stuff is gonna be crazy.... you guys seem pretty confident and hell so are we, who knows I might even post up the full Real-ManC Union line up sumtime soon ;)

Am looking forward to the smack talk after the first event already, both Manc teams talkin it up be4 we bash heads, so when both teams go onto that field only one thing is for sure.....

one Manc team is goin down.............. and it aint us baby
:p ;) :D

Daddy Mak
:cool:

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
MAK D

You just gotta get to the more classy places and meet girls (or boy's-I don't know and shouldn't assume, Don't you lot wear skirts?) where the people Don't wanna know your name!! It's team building!

I hope we take the first and second spots (us first obviously) Then I know the place I call home would be well and truly number one PB city! You not fancy representing your home city?:D ;) :p

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Originally posted by Mak D - Nexus Eclipse
Yeah its all good man..am gettin a bit sick of having to say everything twice though cause none of you crazies can understand wot am sayin!
I said I'm getting a bit sick of having to say everything twice though cause none of you crazies can understand wot am sayin! :)
Excellent!

Guys you can all bitch between yourselves - but man were gonna rip you all to pieces!