Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just starting out in the UK

b0ned0me

Born to be Bald!!
Aug 9, 2001
Death Mountain
Visit site
so do muppets like you, so what does that prove?

And what's with the butt plug label? I know you're short and can be a bit ****ty, but that seems a tad unfair - unless you have hobbies I don't know about.

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
Mr. Dome

BoneHead, er, sorry, BoneDome is a work colleague of mine. The name is very apt because of his shiny Pate!

He can also be refered to as '20th floor scum'.

B.T.W. There are worse deadnames the 'Buttplug' on the team!

Hows the Mag geezer?

b0ned0me

Born to be Bald!!
Aug 9, 2001
Death Mountain
Visit site
Mag seems pretty sweet..

Only issue is that poor old charlie never seemed to figure out that you should use imperial allen keys - hence I'm gonna have to lash out for a couple of new screws to replace the ones he chewed. That's the price of a packet of pork scratchings down the tubes, and I haven't even used the thing yet!! Welcome back to the world of paintball, where the spending never stops...

Is there gonna be a walkon/punterhunter day down your way any time soon? I wanna try it out in action.

Cheers

p.s. What do you guys actually do at these 'training' sessions? When you all have names like butt plug, cock staple etc., I have to wonder....

b0ned0me

Born to be Bald!!
Aug 9, 2001
Death Mountain
Visit site
No walkon days!

That's no &$#£ing use now is it? I want to try out my new toy, not wrestle with your site markers. Any decent sites with air that do walk-ons in the london area?