Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

justice

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
But it shouldnt be like that, you shouldnt expect someone to walk into our house and beat you up. Its down to society slowly turning into 'scum' due to the issue youve raised...that the criminal justice system just isnt strict enough and is allowing people to think they can do anything, bit worrying really as in a few generations the standards of society will be like this...beating up old innocent people either for personal gain or just for fun. :mad:

Reactions: Humanbeersponge

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
AK this has only happened since the EU has started medeling in our laws,but it`s not just them there are too many do gooders in this world that think they can change people.
believe me they can`t.
here`s a personnal experience
i`m divorced from my ex partner but found out that her new partner was beating her and threatening my kids,
so as a dad you go and have a word with this guy.
the next i know is i can`t go with in 200 yds of this guy,too finish it off 2 weeks later he threatens the ex and the kids with a shotgun .
what did he get nothing,but still i can`t go near him and that was 10 yrs ago and ex hasn`t seen him for 5 yrs,worlds a joke

Reactions: ..A.Kaye..

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
Very difficult topic on how to address the issue, there will never be a right way. If you toughen up the system there will always be objection arguing its 'too harsh.' We will never win (n)

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
And Biscuit thats RIDICULOUS! How can he get away with that and the justice system favour him. Wow you're right this world is a joke! :mad:

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
tom you are right in that aspect ,but what we should have is a system that gives the right punishment too fit the crime
i;e vadalism cleans their local community in bright orange suit for a couple of weeks etc etc
if given life for a crime serves life,if given18 months serves 18 months none of this good behaviour crap

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
There is a lot wrong with the UK's criminal justice system, personally I don't think having humane prisons is one of them. There should be more support available to victims, a quicker turn around dealing with incidents, actual coppers need to be given more room to use their own judgement and not be tied to a desk doing unnecessary or excessive paper work. And our drugs policy is a joke. But no, I don't think bringing back capital punishment or dishing out prison terms (especially for younger offender) liberally is the way to go. Prisons all to frequently turn some one who has committed a crime into a hardened criminal.

End of the day I think the aim shouldn't be to punish, it should be to reform...

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
punishment too fit the crime
You can only push that to a small extent. For instance a person steals from someone else ie mugging or burglary and does this to allow their family to get by on basic needs becasuse they cant afford food etc. What do you do in this situation? Copy the islamic view and remove their hand/s? Again it will always result in the person being locked up where they often get worse and become 'hardened criminals' (mixing with others) as the general public will never back up the idea that 'the punishment should fit the crime' again because it is too 'harsh.' So we just go round in circles fighting an unwinnable cause. Bit crap to be honest, no been able to resolve the issue to an effective degree :mad:

Last edited:

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
now i will put things too you another way a member of my family was a victim of crime,.and one of the worst a dad could think of too a female member of their family.
lets just say the guy that did this got his rewards from the family,which was a bigger punishment than the law give him,
but why should families feel that they have too do this,why should anybody have too