Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

justpaintball any good?

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
i always thought the original cyclone kit was ok... and if its the newer model then i found the paddles just as soft as a new uprated one

but anyway, personally i would consider JustPaintball as one of the top Paintball shops... i use mostly JustPaintball, BZpaintball & Rap4

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Just are decent

The only complaints I have seen are regarding items not being in stock.
It's standard practice not to hold lots of stock of every item and to either get them in when required or have them 'dropped' directly from the manufacturer to the customer. This affects every uk paintball shop at sometime, and also many other industries

If you ever need something by a specific date then speak to the shop before committing, then you will get a true feel for the timeframe

Reactions: mrb2287

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
ALL of the shops that pay for advertising on THIS site and have their name/logo etc at the top of the page are all decent companies and should be used for your UK Business needs in Paintball.

I have used a few of them and the service has been second to none.

Just do fall into this bracket.

Like most companies now and again they need to clear out some stock and its us as the customer that can get a good deal.

Best thing is, give them a call and have a chat and then give them your credit card and they send you shiney things - Job Done !!

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
Just paintball are great You can definitely buy with confidence from them, I've bought a number of items from them and have never had any issues.

Natexxo

Aberdeen University Paintball Society (AUPS)
Dec 27, 2012
Aberdeen
Just Paintball have sponsored our team for going on it's third year now, and we have never had a problem with them. Their service is excellent, their prices are great, and they even came and opened up early when we drove 9 hours down from Aberdeen just to pick up paint for NvS. You couldn't buy from a better store.