Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Karnivor not recocking

jont

Jul 13, 2011
Hi gents,

Karni problem. Gases up fine, no leaks. But after I cock the back block and fire it the marker doesn't recock. If I pull it back again manually it fires again. Changed the battery and tried with eyes both on and off, same result. Any ideas?

Thanks

jont

Jul 13, 2011
I believe so. I'm not remotely 'cocker savy'.

Looks exactly like this.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390820170.183830.jpg

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Does the gun try to re-cock? If it does then you need to lower your hammer lug a touch, to do ghis take the bolt out and find an allen key that is the same as the gripframe screws, put in the hole behind the feedneck and screw in a quarter turn at a time and re-test.
If the gun doesnt try to re-cock see below.
As you look at the gun from the front on, the part on the bottom right of the front pneus is the lpr. Does that have a knob on it? if so screw it almost all the way out then slowly screw it back in whilst cycling the gun to get it to the point where it re-cocks reliably then a touch more for extra reliability.

jont

Jul 13, 2011
Thanks for the reply. Away until Friday but will try what you've told me then and report back.

Really appreciate the help.

jont

Jul 13, 2011
mine does this sometimes, i hold the top button on the grip and pull the trigger thee ir four times and for some reason this works.
Really? The odd thing is it was working perfectly. I swapped the e2 board out for a zero b board over Christmas (I know, I know, exactly the same - figured that out now) and tested it. Cycles fine (no air but you can hear the clicks). Put the original board back in. Cycled the same. Gassed it up on Sunday and 'bugger'. Pretty sure the board is back I'm correctly. Changed that battery. Not messed with anything mechanical on the market at all.

At least I now have some options. Thanks.

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I haven't got a clue then, sorry dude. What I would say is if it was working before the board change then DONT mess with the pneus or hammer lug!!! As this will cause other problems. Try a different mode such as classic, which should be like a mech cocker action e.g. pull and hold trigger the back block stays back.
And make sure your connections are in properly, make sure the eye is clean. Thats as far as my e-cocker help can go. Sorry bud

jont

Jul 13, 2011
I haven't got a clue then, sorry dude. What I would say is if it was working before the board change then DONT mess with the pneus or hammer lug!!! As this will cause other problems. Try a different mode such as classic, which should be like a mech cocker action e.g. pull and hold trigger the back block stays back.
And make sure your connections are in properly, make sure the eye is clean. Thats as far as my e-cocker help can go. Sorry bud
No probs. Help and response appreciated!