Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Check all wires are plugged into correct ports on the board

2 pin top port = cocking solenoid
2 pin middle port = sear solenoid
4 pin bottom port = reflective eye

Can you specify which frame/board has been fitted?

jont

Jul 13, 2011
Hi,

It currently has the original E2 board back in it running the 1.10 software.

I briefly swapped the board out for a zero b board, but upon realising they were identical in terms of mode I put the original back in. It cycled the same with both boards.

I'll check the connections as you suggest. It would stand to reason I may have missed something when replacing the boards as this seems to be when the problem started.

Thanks

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
I'm not at all technical,
But on the bits under the barrel at the front there is a screwy type thing, that I presume allows some sort of regulation of air supply, if this is adjusted it will stop the marker cycling.
Have you tried adjusting that?

jont

Jul 13, 2011
Hi gents,
Working on this now, thought i'd up load a vid of the problem:

Airs up, no leaks. Checked connections on the board, all seems ok. Eyes work and switch on and off. Tried semi, psp and classic, same results on each.

Marker will fire when cocked manually, but not afterwards. Back block pushed back slightly, but nowhere near enough to cock.

LPR at the front is adjustable but not been changed since i last used it and it worked fine. Nothing mechanical has been played with. I assume if i got the 2 pin port accidentally switch over when i installed the board in wouldn't work at all?

Any help is appreciated.

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I am stumped bud can you do a factory reset? But I sti tbink the lpr is still to low? But then again I was going to say you are missing your cocking rod

jont

Jul 13, 2011
I've changed the board settings to factory fast, no effect. Not sure how you do a board reset.

jont

Jul 13, 2011
Gentlemen, we are back in business. Unplugged all the wires, blew in the connector (think 90 cartridge video game maintenance). Plugged it all back in carefully and BOOM she's ripping again.

Thank you all so much.

Reactions: Gee Tee and Thib