Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Keeping Active?

RusRuss

Dec 21, 2013
Cornwall
If you're fairly sedentary then anything more than what you are doing is going to be a bonus to you. Truthfully, walking can work wonders for most people, if you have dogs then it's a great chance to get out.

Myself, I could do more than I do to be honest, but with a 1 year old it's not always easy finding time. I train a lot with kettlebells as they can be used at home and truthfully quite fun to use ["fun"]. Get looking around the Internet for advice on getting 'in shape', there's some great and free advice lurking around the 'Net. Have a flick through here for some advice:

http://www.myprotein.com/your-goals.list

From what you've said though, you're on the right track. Just don't let it become a chore to you, my best advice for people is to make it fun. If it's fun you're more likely to do it.

Take it easy and have a good Christmas. :)

Furby8975

Sep 5, 2008
Presteigne
Gym 3-4 Nights week and have given up beer for a few months god help me :/ need to burn xmas off !!!!

Just mix it up have been told never keep to same pattern of exercise each day as your body gets used to it so you burn less etc

Good luck,

RusRuss

Dec 21, 2013
Cornwall
Just mix it up have been told never keep to same pattern of exercise each day as your body gets used to it
Truthfully, this is one of those bodybuilding magazine pieces of broscience. For mental relief, it's nice to change things up as this keeps your mind fresh and stops you getting bored, but don't be afraid to repeat exercise; there are plenty of people who do the same thing day in day out who are amazing at what they do [athletes, swimmers and so on]. There are a million different variables when it comes to exercising the same movement pattern, so don't be afraid too much. :)
That being said though, none of us are going to be in the Olympics any time soon nor be top-level athletes, so just do what you love. Life's too short to over-think the small stuff. :)