Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kent Based Players ? ? ?

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
We are forming a kent based team starting with the ashford 3 man's because that's all there is of us
We intend to keep it easy going and casual and are basically just trying to make contact with a few extra players to build a squad from now and again.
What i was wondering is if there are any kent based players that are looking for another team, or maybe your just starting out?
We take our paintball seriously but like to have fun too and are intending to play the Ashford series, maybe dartford 7's, and if we have enough players to do a couple of big games each year.
None of us are getting any younger, but we can still hold our own. So if your up for a laugh, and you don't have an attitude problem, then get in touch.
Cheers
Colin

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Hey im from kent, kow irons and skeet pretty well. Pm me some more info and i might also be interested.

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Go the Kent Massive!

:D :p :D Went to school in Kent - not there now tho - these guys are great. Nice to see another Kent team coming through. Much love to irons, skeet and F3Z and Warrens Ashford machine;)

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
ohhh, errrrmmm its right here in front of my computer so i look at every day and go

"I really must drop that off to si's at some point"

Soo errrm u gonna be at the euros??? If not ill try and drop it off on friday.