Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kinda new but not.

Bak Man

user not abuser
Jul 22, 2007
So, thinking about jumping back into the sport after a nearly eight year gap due to joining the military, not a complete newbie but played and marshalled almost exclusively woodland and now like the prospect of playing tourney. I'm based near Bury St Edmund's/Ipswich and was wandering if there are any local teams or recommended sites.
Also gonna need me some gear, thoughts on all the above would be appreciated, let's see if the community is still awesome.....

Reactions: Laidbackslack

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
......... due to joining the military......
Also gonna need me some gear, thoughts on all the above would be appreciated.....
What's with modern life and Americanisation 'the military'!!!!!
Air, land or sea- RAF, Army, RN - or one of the crossboundaries?

Welcome back
Tell us more about yourself, and are you heading towards tournament style or. Just curious at the moment?

Plenty of choice on gear to meet all pockets, new or second hand
What sort of gears are you after, I may have something for you
Don't fall into the trap of specifics yet, which can fall foul of pre-20 post trading / out of classifieds trading

roy2k14

FE
Oct 13, 2014
East Midland, United Kingdom
What's with modern life and Americanisation 'the military'!!!!!
Air, land or sea- RAF, Army, RN - or one of the crossboundaries?

Welcome back
Tell us more about yourself, and are you heading towards tournament style or. Just curious at the moment?

Plenty of choice on gear to meet all pockets, new or second hand

Don't fall into the trap of specifics yet, which can fall foul of pre-20 post trading / out of classifieds trading
Oh damn I haven't noticed that, thanks for saving me!

Bak Man

user not abuser
Jul 22, 2007
Military is just an unspecificism I have grown accustomed to using to avoid the tedium of inter-forces 'banter' that occurs every day in my job, its purposefully implemented, not wanting to be Mr Vague but I'm all about separating work and social wherever I can.
I have had a good couple years if experience as a marshal within the rec/woodball scene and used to enjoy it pre joining the forces but now as that is similar to work its the draw of tourney that has me by the low and danglies.
Going to look to the second hand markers, for sure until I can establish a good local site and Maybe a team I can train with. Again ideas and recommendations very welcome.
Any real inqueries about my military credentials can be clarified via DM, more than happy with that :)

Bak Man

user not abuser
Jul 22, 2007
Cheers bud. Also for you guys as an idea I've run a smart parts ion back in the day.