King of the Hill - 3 - NPG Uttoxeter - 17th August

Roland

Comrade Trogski
Jul 11, 2002
Eccleshall, Staffordshire
Visit site
Originally posted by TacticalMayhem
I was wondering about the rules while there -

the King of the Hill is supposed to be for amiters so why is it then that U allow teams who realy are not amiters to play king of the hill. I under stand each team is allowed a member who is sort of Pro-ish who is supposed to stay in once place at the back and isnt supposed to move through the game.

could you define this to me because some of the teams that were there didnt seem to be amiters ..

Allso excuse my spelling !!!
All teams that played KOTH 3 count as 'Novice' and are therefore eligible to play. Any of the teams that also play the MM are in the bottom two divisions.

I have no idea where you get this thing about 'Pro' players from, as far as I am aware they should not be playing.

TacticalMayhem

Jul 16, 2003
Some where close to your hart
well it just seems that some teams were well trained then. this post of mine isnt supposed to start any mouting off its a question not a shout off.

any way i just need more pratice cos when i got my ass kicked it has just inspired me to train harder than before and improve my game. Never know one day some one may say Hay i got my ass kicked by so and so.

Allso need to stop Running round LIKE A HEADLESS CHICKEN !!!!!

(a little stab at some one there)

jsmengravers

Feb 9, 2003
the middle
Visit site
koth 3

:) FROM
THE LADS CODSALL FIRE
WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR THE YUNG UNS IT SEEMS WE GET BETTER AT EACH KOTH T/MENT

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERYONE FROM PLAYERS to MARSHALLS and even SPECTATORS BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE

GOOD ON YA PARK RANGERS FOR ELPIN US OUT AGAIN MAYBE WE WILL KICK YOUR A....... ON THE NEXT LEG BUT REMEMBER U GOT THE ADVANTAGE AT HOME thanks donna

yes maybe we did have some hot guns early on again thanks to everyone for helpin us out and to steve who biked it from peterborough (motorbike) and filled in for one of our missing players

cheers M.M , MARSHALLS , PLAYERS

from
Steve(a very very novice dad trying to control the yung uns) chris , andy , nath and martin

see ya at koth 4