Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit Bag clear out inc. VF Grills & GEO3.1!

BillyWebb

Mar 26, 2013
Hello, having a winter clear out trying to get rid of some stuff. If you like any of it and need more information just message me. First come first serve basis. Paypal is fine buyer pays fees. All prices include UPS Next Day Delivery.

First up is my set of V-Force Grills (Special Edition Light Blue) - Looking for £70 for these bad boys or nearest offer. Great condition only used them for the last two Millennium Series Events. Come with the goggle bag, the peak, brand new blue lenses in packaging, another set of blue lenses only just taken out the packaging and played in once and 2 spare yellow lenses.

Next up is the London Tigers GEO3.1 - looking for £600 or nearest offer. This gun has seen a lot of battles this season. Shot nicely all year round. Serviced at every Millennium and CPPS event. Comes with Barrel sock, Soft nosed bolt, Box, Hardcase, Barrel Front and Back. Great condition, apart from one tiny chip on the bottom of the eye cover (picture enclosed).

Last up is my 2014 season Planet Eclipse Distortion Pants. Pretty much mint condition. No tares or rips. Solid pair of trousers I have to be honest. Size XL Black and Grey. Looking at £60 or nearest offer for these.

Get in contact with me or post up. Posting this on facebook and other forums too so be quick.

Billy Webb

IMG_3914.JPG IMG_3915.JPG IMG_3916.JPG IMG_3917.JPG IMG_3918.jpg IMG_3919.jpg IMG_3920.jpg

BillyWebb

Mar 26, 2013
Need a quick sale out of the GEO so would be willing to price drop to £550 including P&P buyer pays fees.