Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit bag clearout...rare jerseys and stuff!!!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Pebbles quite clearly states he will take it, you took a higher offer. Not good practice and not how we do things. You've been registered here 11 years and less than 200 posts, not what we'd consider and valuable contributing member.

I wonder how many of those are in the free classifieds section?

Pee Wee

FREE AGENT!...
Oct 19, 2003
I've not hid the fact I took a higher offer, pebbles was still asking questions about an item he offered money for.

So let me think if he decided he didn't want to pay because it didn't have a barrel would I still be able to force him to pay me??? The answer is no.
I think we have all got a little bit carried away on something very trivial.

I also changed the size on the lay sick pants and marked up stuff was sold. Does this make me a bad person?

Let's be sensible.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I've not hid the fact I took a higher offer, pebbles was still asking questions about an item he offered money for.

No he said he would take it, and was wondering if there was a barrel.

So let me think if he decided he didn't want to pay because it didn't have a barrel would I still be able to force him to pay me??? The answer is no.
I think we have all got a little bit carried away on something very trivial.
He is not a no payer. Where did that come from? He said he would take it.

I also changed the size on the lay sick pants and marked up stuff was sold. Does this make me a bad person?

Let's be sensible.
That is some serious teenage logic you just used. Thing is, I know you arent a teenager. Dont be a dingbat.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
According to @Pee Wee the cocker is now no longer for sale to anyone and the money has been refunded.

this was his own choice, nothing to do with us. We did have a word and to be clear it's not behaviour we encourage, the classifieds is an area for people to sell kit among like minded individuals. if someone snags a bargain, that's good for them, don't go in trying to steal their thunder, as we've seen it tarnishes the reputation of you and the seller.

Reactions: Pee Wee

V1t3ll0

Jun 12, 2012
Hey can I buy the bottle and reg , I'm assuming its in working condition?