The Home Of European Paintball

kit bag weight when flying

Bryan leaver

burger,chips and beer
May 29, 2007
reigate
www.maidenheadtrauma.co.uk
question time

has anybody had any big problems with how much kit they can fit in your bags when flying if so any tips to cut down on the weight.

Or is it a case of page your bag and just lump the charge they give you for been over weight?

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
dont you get 23kg checked luggage, and 23kg hand luggage (long as you can fit it in a over head, and lift it in)?

46kg together is a tone of wieght

-james

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
a maximum of 20kg can be checked in to the hold and up to 10kg can be taken on board but the total should not be more than 25kg

konastab01

Nov 22, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
From traveling just make sure you only take the essentials.I done a full season of MTB races all over the globe and only got charged twice.For being overweight.
And diffrent airlines have diffrent bagage allowances.Just check that before booking.
S

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
It is different allowances for different airlines but the best I have seen for carry on is six kilos European flights and ten for long haul although you can usually get a few extra in.
I must admit we do cheat when we go as a group, we book in as two smaller groups and the others wait with the heavy hand luggage and we all check in with the light stuff.
I think it is more the size of your carry on bag than the weight that gets the attention after you have passed the ticket desk.

Russ

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Just don't wear your pack into the airport or you might be repeatedly shot in the face. It's not worth saving the weight, even if you CAN pack all your clothes into your pods! :p