Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit bags

Dave-G

Nov 24, 2012
Cambridgeshire
Hi guys looking to a buy a kit bag have seen the planet eclipse one is this a good bag are they worth the money retailers are asking or is there a better alternative?

Thanks in advance

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I have an older Eclipse bag, and it is superb. That said, they are a LOT of wedge (as are many bags for paintballing) but that does give you properly designed compartments and pockets which suit what you're using it for.
I got mine off here S/H for £60, which I was happy enough to pay, but then again, I did manage a couple of seasons using a £20 roller bag from sports direct - it's only got to carry your kit after all! If you've got the spare cash it's worth having a proper bag, but not worth sacrificing other items for if you're on a budget.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
You can get away with a cheap roller bag for a while. Kit bags are nice to have but by no means essential.

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
I really rate the Ogio Rig 9800s. Loads of capacity. Hard wearing durable sled base meaning you have zero issues about pulling it through whatever ground conditions, fabric doesn't get ripped, easy to wash it down afterwards. Superb wheels.

The bag is designed for motocross but more are starting to crop up at paintball events.

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
I have both a nice multicam tacvest and an invert kitbag being put up for sale this weekend what sort of budget are you looking at?

Dave-G

Nov 24, 2012
Cambridgeshire
Tac vest wise I have a molle vest but bought cheap attachments for it and they keep falling off. As for a kit bag I'm not sure on a budget yet what r u looking for it?