Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit Clearout - 3 Markers & other bits - PRICE DROPS

Devo

Thunder Ducks #77
Feb 16, 2014
m.facebook.com
Hi everyone, this is my first time selling bits through here so if I have done anything wrong let me know so i can correct it :).

Reason for the sale is I have collected a few too many additions to my arsenal and its time to get rid of some of it to go to words a new shiny bang bang. If you need any more photo's or you want video's of them action drop me a message i'll be happy to sought that out............happy buying.

All prices exclude fee's & P+P

First up

This is my Vanguard Demon 2012 with re-milled body and 2013 internals, i will point out to any potential buyers that this is a marker that requires a lot of TLC (no not the girl group) and i would not advise people who are uncomfortable with disassembling markers purchasing this gun. Having said that, this is arguably the nicest gun i have ever shot and is smoother than butter, if you want a top end gun at a low price its a good investment. It has seen alot of use as the pictures show, this is also reflected in the price....looking for £230.00..... £210.00....Now £190.00 Posted (Should mention this comes with a spare set of grips - GRIPS NOW SOLD)

3rd of the markers
Now, here is my 2013 PGA Limited Edition Reflex in Lime Blinds. Had this gun back from Dye and shot maybe a case through it since having new bolt, board, eyes and reg, thing shoots flawlessly and is a great purchase for any baller. The gun has been serviced after every use and is in great condition, except for the usual anno wear on the tip.....£250.00....£230.00....£210.00....NOW UP FOR £190.00 Posted

The last of the Markers - UPDATE

This is the BT Delta, this has sat in a box collecting dust since the end of my scenario days and is taking up room so i just need to get it gone. As you can see from the pictures, comes with a few spare parts and has been well used don't be afraid to low ball on this, i just need it gone...This will be sold with the Apex, Nightstick, Rip Clip, 2 hoppers & 3 Barrel Socks & BT Attack Pack all in for £100 POSTED

Random Bits & Bobs

Barrel Socks

Nightstick

Angel Playing Trousers - XL - £30.....NOW £25 (very good condition)

Rip Clip

BT attack pack (4 pots & air system) - Now included with BT kit (Good condition)

Last edited: