Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit Sale, EGO, I4, AK47 and much more

TheCherry0121

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2011
Right all going up for sale as i just dont use it.

Have provided all pics (I know the date was from the other week but have took a photo of it all again with today's date in one photo so hope that is acceptable?)

Collection is welcome from Birmingham Great Barr on all Items, can also get to NPF if at all needed

All prices exclude postage and paypal fees. I do have a Parcelforce worldwide account and a UPS account so postage is no problem. Postage prices are £6.50 to a residential address and £5.50 to a Business address for all parcels over 2kgs this is fully tracked and 24hrs.

Smaller parcels can go via royal mail 2nd signed for which will be £4.25

I hope the above is allowed but its easier to clarify a postage cost on weight rather than build it into each item incase multiples are purchased by any individual which will save them money :)

All the Kit

Mac dev Bottle With NINJA REG (Reg was used once) £60

In test with cert. Reg is worth the main money here and may be willing to split as i have another reg to put back on the bottle

Eclipse JERSEY LARGE Used 3 times £25

Elcipse JERSEY LARGE AS NEW Removed from packaging as per rules ! £35

Eclipse Sandana 1 use £12

Tipmann Top and trouser HD camo style used 4 times
Im a 34-36 waist and broad build and they are comfy £40 the pair

MAXFLO REG £10
Sock £3

Eclipse Gun Bag and sock
Great condition £20

AK47 A5 with a sticky etrigger needs looking at all wooden upgrades no hopper. Comes with cyclone with upgraded internals. Probably worth more in parts sure the AK kit was £150 by itself :( £120 for the lot

Bravo one with etrigger £90 also has upgraded cyclone with internals

Eclipse bounce vest XXXL used condition £15

Eclipse bottle bag/sock £7.50

Also have some a pod belt which im trying to find photos for.

Open to offers on most things within reason although the XSV is getting rarer and would rather keep it than let it go for silly money. I may be well off the mark with some stuff if this is the case i wont be offended if you are putting me right however if its just a cheeky punt to get a cheap bargain i will be lol.

I hope ive adhered to all rules here any issues im happy to rectify immediately so drop me a message if required

thanks for looking
Andy

Last edited:

david525

Nov 17, 2015
beds
What would you take for the bottle only don't need a reg as I got one on a dead bottle

TheCherry0121

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2011
Bullseye, Im open to a reasonable offer without the bag as there is an offer on the table for that :)

David also open to an offer as long as its sensible

Sorry for the delay guys been working away this week