Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit sale - Many items left ETHA open to offers

Elliott Davies

Paradox UK
Dec 29, 2013
West Midlands
Selling a large portion of my gear as unfortunately I'm finding it hard to have the time to play and fit in time with my family. It's a sad day to say the least :(. All items must be payed for via Paypal, buyer to pay fees.
Available as a whole kit if wanted, message me for a price.

Planet Eclipse ETHA in black. Used on 3 separate occasions and shot approximately 8000-10000 balls. Fantastic marker that has not given me a single issue or missed a single beat. No signs of anno wear that I can see of. Open to offers

1.jpg 0.jpg 2.jpg

G.I.SPORTZ 4500psi air tank. This leaked on me at the last game I plated, it is believed to be the small gold plate inside the screw on the reg. Either replacing this or the REG will have it working a treat again. Again this has only been used on 3 separate occasions. Not due re-hydro until 2017. Open to sensible offers. SOLD
7.jpg

JT evlution hopper / loader. Comes with blue exalt speed feed but do not have original lid. Has some marks of wear but in otherwise good condition. Works great and again has never skipped a beat for me even in poor weather conditions. looking for £30 + £5 p&p (numbers will be removed before posting
4.jpg 5.jpg

HK army 3 pot belt / battle pack - fantastic holder, easy to use on the field and holds well. £30 posted ( will also come with 3 x 140 shot pods)
3.jpg

Planet eclipse flat peak cap £12 posted
9.jpg

Exalt blue tank grip £10 posted
8.jpg

Any questions please ask away. open to SENSIBLE offers on all items.

Last edited:

Dandare69

Dec 8, 2010
Dude,can you post up a pic of exactly where the bottle/reg is leaking from please??