Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit Sale

matt wood

Apr 14, 2012
I have a few things for sale, some are in brand new condition and the others have seen better days... All items have their respective prices in the descriptions; Prices don’t include PayPal or postage fees. I can quite easily arrange collection within the Shropshire area as well as CPPS. If you need any more information then just ask!

Firslty, I have a Brand New Eclipse Classic Kit Bag in Stretch White. Got this brand new not long ago and have only just taken off the plastic wrapping for the pictures. I basically have no use for it as I have another bag. Hasn’t even been wheeled anywhere... Asking £120

Next I have a used Eclipse Classic Kit Bag that I bought at the start of the 2013 season, was used throughout and has therefore seen better days. There are only 3 ‘issues’ that I can see: Broken wheel (isn’t a bad thing if you like to use it as a rucksack type), The front carry handle has ripped slightly however is still functional, then lastly the inside stitching has come away slightly. Apart from the wheel the other ‘issues’ don’t affect the usability as it still functions as it should. Due to these I have set the price at £40.

I also have a Dye CF Boomstick for sale too, this is brand new and I bought this last year, however it hasn’t been used at all and has no anno wear at all (see pictures). Asking £80

Dye ULs are also up for grabs in the Black/Lime colours; they have held up well and are in pretty good condition. No marks on the knees or anywhere else, only two rips and the zippers are temperamental but otherwise a really good trouser. Asking £55

A Proto pack is next, it is 4+5 and has been a good pack. Hasn’t had much use, roughly 3 times altogether. Velcro’s all good too. Asking £15

A Dye pack is after that, probably one of the best packs I've used so far, has therefore been used thoroughly but is still in good condition, Velcro is starting to show signs of wear but still functions well. Asking £20

Dye i4s – These are the 2013 Cubix Blue edition and I have owned them since new, I have got 2 extra lenses with them as well as all the usual ‘goodies’ (warranty card, 2x chin straps, lense bag etc etc.) I’m asking £40

Empire EFlex – Completely black with the visor too, the Smoke lense is in good condition as well as the goggs themselves, foam also in good condition. Asking £40

Dye Knee pads – SMALL – little scuff on the one knee but is only aesthetic - £15

Two Headbands – Each have been used once - £10 each

IMG_0982.JPG IMG_0985.JPG IMG_0986.JPG IMG_0991.JPG IMG_0993.JPG IMG_0995.JPG IMG_0997.JPG IMG_0999.JPG IMG_1002.JPG IMG_1004.JPG IMG_1006.JPG IMG_1010.JPG IMG_1013.JPG IMG_1015.JPG IMG_1017.JPG IMG_1018.JPG IMG_1021.JPG IMG_1022.JPG IMG_1025.JPG IMG_1026.JPG IMG_1028.JPG IMG_1030.JPG IMG_1032.JPG IMG_1036.JPG IMG_1039.JPG IMG_1042.JPG IMG_1043.JPG IMG_1045.JPG IMG_1046.JPG

Myles505

Cardinals
Jan 4, 2015
I don't know if the i4's are still available mate. if they are I'm very interested aswell