Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kitbag Clearout (valuation help)

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
Hey everyone!

DC here, I used to play many years ago, setting up the Brotherhood team (great to see some of the guys are still kicking around!) but I moved abroad and haven't had the chance to play ever since. So I think it's better if my kit goes to those who would get some use out of it, rather than sitting in my old man's garage.

before I sell these items (I also think I have some other bits knocking around) I thought I would post up first to see if anyone could help me out, as i've been out the game a good while, I have no idea around pricing these days, and of course new markers/kit comes out which changes the value of things. Could some seasoned players perhaps offer some advice on pricing?

To start with I have my Black Geo 2.0, which I won on the P8ntballer forums many may years ago (I believe it was guess the **** counter if memory serves?) which was a marker shot by Dynasty at the time to see if they wanted to accept an Eclipse sponsorship.

Here is the rest, pictures attached for reference.
NXe Kitbag:
UKS (Unknown Soldiers) strap:
Red Dye Jersey
Black JT Jersey:
Dye Podbag:
NXe Red Pack:
LYSK Pod Pack:
XL Tanked Pants:
DYE Rotor with speed feed:
DYE Armbands:
Proto Kneepads (Large):
White Bandanna real tree (Custom made):
HK Rose Skull Bandanna:
HK B&W Skull Bandanna:
Der Der MCdonalds Bandanna 1:
Der Der MCdonalds Bandanna 2:
V-Force Grillz with Peak (worn, bad lense but otherwise good condition):
Hybrid Tank Cover:
Red Dye 16" barrel (one piece):
Gold Proto barrel:

Thanks all for your time and for looking!

Cheers,
DC

Attachments

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
Hey everyone!

DC here, I used to play many years ago, setting up the Brotherhood team (great to see some of the guys are still kicking around!) but I moved abroad and haven't had the chance to play ever since. So I think it's better if my kit goes to those who would get some use out of it, rather than sitting in my old man's garage.

before I sell these items (I also think I have some other bits knocking around) I thought I would post up first to see if anyone could help me out, as i've been out the game a good while, I have no idea around pricing these days, and of course new markers/kit comes out which changes the value of things. Could some seasoned players perhaps offer some advice on pricing?

To start with I have my Black Geo 2.0, which I won on the P8ntballer forums many may years ago (I believe it was guess the **** counter if memory serves?) which was a marker shot by Dynasty at the time to see if they wanted to accept an Eclipse sponsorship.

Here is the rest, pictures attached for reference.
NXe Kitbag:
UKS (Unknown Soldiers) strap:
Red Dye Jersey
Black JT Jersey:
Dye Podbag:
NXe Red Pack:
LYSK Pod Pack:
XL Tanked Pants:
DYE Rotor with speed feed:
DYE Armbands:
Proto Kneepads (Large):
White Bandanna real tree (Custom made):
HK Rose Skull Bandanna:
HK B&W Skull Bandanna:
Der Der MCdonalds Bandanna 1:
Der Der MCdonalds Bandanna 2:
V-Force Grillz with Peak (worn, bad lense but otherwise good condition):
Hybrid Tank Cover:
Red Dye 16" barrel (one piece):
Gold Proto barrel:

Thanks all for your time and for looking!

Cheers,
DC
kit bag 25 / uks strap 30 /dye top 20 /jt top 40/pod bag 10/packs 20 each/pants 25 / rotor 30 to 40 all depends on what gen/arm bands 10/kneepads 10/ skull head bands 15 each/ DER DER 25 each/ grillz 35 to 40 /tank cover 10/red tip 15 / proto barrel 20 / geo if working 125 to 150
hope this helps