Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kitbag Shake-down UK

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
Paying money into my account over the counter at any HSBC is really easy honestly... Half the people who've paid for items have done it that way. It takes under 5 minutes :rolleyes:
Sorry mate i am 15 and i cant transfer funds from my account till i am 16:(... thats why i use paypal :D

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
You obviously don't understand that you can pay money into my account over the counter in any hsbc branch regardless of age or where your account is held. You just take my details and your money to the counter and they will sort it!

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
oh... Now i sound stupid... lol, i need the lense Friday or before... do you think that is possible?? if so i should be able to give you your payment tomorrow about 4pm

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
The item will be sent as soon as payment is received.
sorry, you must be getting P*ssed with me now... but correct me if im wrong but it can take a while for payments to be received?

also how much do i haft to pay for next day?... thats the only way i can think of it getting to me on time

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Recorded first class delivery of a couple of pounds will get it there fine... Though if you want special delivery, then by all means you can pay for it; though it'll be around £5

Payments made over the counter are received instantaneously.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
# Spares, to be sold as a job-lot ideally but will split when sold with other items, else they're silly hassle to deal with individually:
2x new motor's including the necessary harness/wiring
2x unknown condition motors
1x new spring and anti-jam bead set
1x stock drive cone and spring
1x hybrid drive cone, well used
1x stock board, unknown condition
1x B2 logo set with backplate (board in the presentation box is the stock one above)
1x Full internal set-up, well used, unknown condition of motor; pulleys... etc, plastic drivecone, with 6 AA battery holder (just add a board to make it a full internal set or I can split it up...)
# *more to be added*

and any other reloader/halo internals you might find.
I'll see you on Sunday for this lot as agreed, I'm sharing duties with Ray & Flash so won't be too rushed, plenty of time to haggle before I cross your sweaty fin with silver (or probably paper) :D