Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

KLR Goggles Release

Connor Nourse

The Viking
Apr 16, 2014
so i pre-ordered a pair of HK Army's new KLR goggles (the white angels) in anticipation of them being released early april as that is what it said on most of the websites, and yet there's still no sign of them even in the USA! so im in a big dilemma really as i currently dont have a mask and not sure when these will be released... any help?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
so i pre-ordered a pair of HK Army's new KLR goggles (the white angels) in anticipation of them being released early april as that is what it said on most of the websites, and yet there's still no sign of them even in the USA! so im in a big dilemma really as i currently dont have a mask and not sure when these will be released... any help?
LiPS have black ones in stock.

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
I was in the same position... having ordered custom KLRs

So as I was impatient I went for the VIOs... very impressive and when I saw the KLRs was glad I went for the VIOs. Now have 2 pairs of VIOs! ;)

Connor Nourse

The Viking
Apr 16, 2014
I was in the same position... having ordered custom KLRs

So as I was impatient I went for the VIOs... very impressive and when I saw the KLRs was glad I went for the VIOs. Now have 2 pairs of VIOs! ;)
its getting ridiculous! how about you send me one of the VIO's my way eh? ;) haha