Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

knee pads and which are best regardless of £

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
I recently bought some Dye knee pads off this site in a size large , but find they're quite restricting and slightly uncomfortable ,
They are elasticated with no cut out on the back.
What I'm wondering is should I purchase a pair say a size larger and also with the slight cut out on the back plus with tightening straights instead of elasticated ?

Any thoughts on this issue would be grateful thanks

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
I had some planet eclipse ones and they were pretty good but very basic and not great when crawling about they were pretty straight and didnt mould to your knee. Looking at getting some of the empire grind ones myself it seems good stuff and hear its highly regarded

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
Currently looking at some eclipse overload ones at the minute as they have the cut out plus straps.
Did you find with sizings you needed to order a larger size , I mean its kinda guess work when it comes to knee sizings :D

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
I went for large and it was tight but found they slid alot and never stayed in place hence moving away from them to empire. They are what I had great protection from thorns etc never felt anything but their shape doesn't mould at all

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Sorry missed the question getting dragged round boring shops..... Pick the size you are usually I am xl now. I got xxl after the large thinking would mould more wore them once wouldn't stay on even fully tight.

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
i had an old set of Anarchy Bulletproof Elbow Gasket Pads they where ok until the velcro starting cutting into my legs but i have wondered the same thing (now they are my bottle covers and they look awesome.)

but now i favour biker trousers and use the built in pads on them

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Motocross trousers are perfect,mine have fully removable pads all around,thighs, knees and very nice looking,shame my fat arse don't fit in them anymore

roy2k14

FE
Oct 13, 2014
East Midland, United Kingdom
I have a pair of eclipse elbow pads size L perfect size for me, and a GI knee pad in the same size. Both are very comfy and not too restricting for me. If I wear a dye pad it'd have to be XL instead as I have already tried on L and it doesn't fit me at all..

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
Thanks guys some interesting replies , I do own some work trousers with removable knee pads which are comfy but the trousers wouldn't be to good for paintball ,
Might lean towards the PE overload knee pads in a large and see how they feel , be nice to try a load of different types on