Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Knee pads

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Yes! I still wear decent heavy duty knee pads whenever I play, and our team trousers are very padded in the legs...

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Yes you should wear knee pads, Even if your pants have some form of knee padding

Playing gear is trying to get lighter and lighter these days and manufactures are cutting down padding in there pants

Because an actual knee pad is more than enough

Don't forget your elbow pads as well (y)

metalfof

Jul 3, 2011
Croydon
As above knee and elbow pads will greatly improve your playing experience and prevent injury.You don't need to buy the dedicated paintball pads as these can be expensive,motocross and bmx pads do the same job.

Nickless Cage

Jun 12, 2009
There are different kinds of knee pads.
JT and some others used to make knee/shin pads that were supposed to be worn over the trousers.
These days, most people use them under the trousers. You might also want to consider volleyball pads - very comfy

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
I Don't know 100% what volleyball knee pads are made for or Motocross

but I would stick to paintball protection if your playing paintball they are designed for the type of impact you might get when diving around kneeling on stones etc

Like I said I don't know exactly what volleyball and motocross are made for without researching it, I would imagine Motocross pads would be very hard padding to try take the impacts of a fall

Reactions: Spikerz

TipOff

Jun 16, 2015
Yep wear under your trousers. I wear DYE impact pads. Getting old knees aren't as good when I was 25.