Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

All gone please graveyard

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
Large clear out of an ex-team mates gear. All prices include postage (Tracked) Fees must be paid by the buyer (4.5%)
Sales are completed when payment is received. I'm not up for holding anything for anyone. If you want something you pay for it.

1. Dye pants in orange. Overall flawless, I can't notice a single imperfection, aside from the velcro on the rear showing use.
Size Medium 32"-36"
£SOLD

2. Planet eclipse 4+5 Pod pack. Overall flawless condition, velcro is near perfect with small ammounts of grass, shows very little signs of use
£SOLD

3. Exalt/PE/Empire maid/pull throughs.
£5 each maid All sold pending
£3 each pull through 1 left

4. HK Army Microfibre in Royal Blue and Lava.
HK Army orange barrel sock.
£5 each Fibre Royal blue left
£8 Sock

5. Proto mask. Free, if asking price of Axe is met.

6. Super freak kit, with 3 inserts (680/685/690) Absolutely mint. No signs of use, no paint missing on threads. As new!
£80

7. Pure Energy 1.1L 4500PSi tank, with Eclipse cover. (Born 06) Also comes with test document.
£85 Deposit received. Sold pending

8. Empire Axe with Redline attached. Comes with spares, original box, Angel hard case, Original barrel sock. Only signs of noticeable wear is on the barrel tip, and 2 more areas on the barrel.
£280 Deposit received. Sold pending

9. Virtue Spire in orange with SF and rain lid. Comes with original boxes/packaging.
£SOLD

Any questions/offers post below. PMs will not be answered unless we've come to an agreement via the listing.

Joe

Attachments

Last edited:

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
I'll take the last maid and a microfibre please, pm me!
Cody hasn't gotten back to me. So both maids (Grey+White) And both fibers are still up for grabs, if you'd like them all?

However. If Cody gets back to me before I take payment from you, he get's what he's asked for.