Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Late 80's UK paintball teams

R.J.

Jan 25, 2008
Middle Tennessee
Hello, I am RJ of The Nashville Ridgerunners.
Our team played against a team, made up of Bad Company,Bart Stud Squad, and Mayhem Cobra's/Tigers,in the 1989 LINE SI Masters in Nashville Tn.I also came over to y'alls side of the pond to help marshal the first and second Mayhem events.Last I heard one of our Ridgerunner patches was still on Bad Company's team flag.I would like find out if any of the old UK teams are still out there from back in the day.
Teams that I can recall from back then:
Silly Sausages
Barnett's Wrecking Crew
Nam Wrecking Crew
Bad Company
Mayhem Tigers
Mayhem Cobra's
Battleground Predator's
Bart's Stud Squad
Forgive me if I have misnamed any of these teams.

Thanks,
R.J.Taylor Ridgerunner team member since 1985

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com

Cro

Permanently semi
Jan 2, 2003
Naaaarich
www.walkonzone.com
Our team played against a team, made up of Bad Company,Bart Stud Squad, and Mayhem Cobra's/Tigers,in the 1989 LINE SI Masters in Nashville Tn.I also came over to y'alls side of the pond to help marshal the first and second Mayhem events.Last I heard one of our Ridgerunner patches was still on Bad Company's team flag.I would like find out if any of the old UK teams are still out there from back in the day.
Silly Sausages
Barnett's Wrecking Crew
Nam Wrecking Crew
Bad Company
Mayhem Tigers
Mayhem Cobra's
Battleground Predator's
Bart's Stud Squad

Thanks,
The Topcats have been around since around 1989, we're still going but alas only 1 original member left.

hobbity7

Jun 27, 2011
Planet Claire
Bad Company

Silly Sausages
Barnett's Wrecking Crew
Nam Wrecking Crew
Bad Company
Mayhem Tigers
Mayhem Cobra's
Battleground Predator's
Bart's Stud Squad

Thanks,
I played with Bad Company from 1989-1996 when they disbanded. I wasn't in Nashville in 89 but captained a team at the masters in 91 or 92. In the process of getting trying to get in touch with some guys from the team.

Claire

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
I played with Bad Company from 1989-1996 when they disbanded. I wasn't in Nashville in 89 but captained a team at the masters in 91 or 92. In the process of getting trying to get in touch with some guys from the team.

Claire
I take it this must be Claire Hobbs??

Antman69

Jul 6, 2011
Silly Sausages
Barnett's Wrecking Crew
Nam Wrecking Crew
Bad Company
Mayhem Tigers
Mayhem Cobra's
Battleground Predator's
Bart's Stud Squad

Thanks,
Wow ! Blast from the past ! (Although I know the original post was a couple of years ago)

I played for the Tigers back then and was at the Line SI Masters tournament in Nashville :) I didn't play in the 5man but did play in the 15man games so RJ, if you're still on the forums, we probably met in the middle somewhere :D

We played under the Mayhem United Forces (MUF) name and although I was a Tiger I travelled with Steve & Jenny Mattacott, Dickie (he was a prospect then I think), Wildman Dan and the other BC folk. Mark from the Tigers also travelled with BC after the tourney and we both played for UK BC against Florida Bad Company.

I did pick up some patches at the tourney which I are still on my old Tigers jacket so i'll dig it out and see if one is a Ridgerunners patch.

Great times and good memories :D

Anthony